Soyuzivka Cultural Festival 2022
“There’s No Place like Soyuzivka!”
Organized by the Ukrainian National Foundation, under the patronage of the Embassy of Ukraine.
• Outdoor Concerts and Shows every day
• Special Concerts in Veselka Hall
• Bigos, Beer, Banduras in our Beer Garden with all day music
• Dances/Zabavas after evening concerts Friday and Saturday
• Sunday—FAMILY DAY –activities and programs just for families
Soyuzivka, or Suzy-Q, is a small Ukrainian Cultural center nestled in the mountains of Upstate NY. Soyuzivka, since it establishment in 1952, has sought to share, perpetuate and preserve the unique Ukrainian culture and heritage, language, traditions and values through education and celebration while instilling a sense of pride of the Ukrainian community.